PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
These GENERAL CONDITIONS govern the relationship between Comet Design Ltd., hereinafter referred to as "ixdesignstudio.com", on the one hand, and the Site Users (hereinafter referred to as Users), on the other.
Comet Design Ltd. is a company incorporated under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria with UIC 201649748 with its registered office and registered address: 2 Stoil Voyvoda Str., Bl. 225, inc. A, fl. 1, ap. 2, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 0887480560.
Please read the full posted Terms and Conditions before using the Site. By visualizing the Site, each User is automatically obligated to comply with the conditions described below.
This document contains information about the activities of "ixdesignstudio.com", regulating the relationship between us and each of our users.
The company website is www.ixdesignstudio.com and all its subpages.
Art. 1. On the Site, Users may receive information regarding the activities of "ixdesignstudio.com".
Art. 2. Through the contact form of the Site, users can make inquiries to ixdesignstudio.com and enter into contract negotiations.
Art. 3. Users voluntarily share their personal details in the contact form.
Art. 4. The only mandatory fields in the contact form are the name of the User, his e-mail, telephone number and address. Data is collected to enable ixdesignstudio.com to respond to the request and to save a viewing time.
Art. 5. "ixdesignstudio.com" deletes the personal data of the User after 2 years from their collection.
Art. 6. The intellectual property rights of all materials and resources available on the ixdesignstudio.com website (including the available databases) are subject to copyright and related rights, owned by ixdesignstudio.com or accordingly, the designated person who has ceded the right to use "ixdesignstudio.com" and cannot be used in violation of the current legislation.
Art. 7. When copying or reproducing information beyond what is permissible, as well as in any other infringement of intellectual property rights over the resources of "ixdesignstudio.com", "ixdesignstudio.com" has the right to claim compensation for the direct and indirect damages suffered in Full size.
Art. 8. Unless expressly agreed, the User may not reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute and otherwise disclose information resources published on the ixdesignstudio.com website.
Art. 9. "ixdesignstudio.com" undertakes to take due care to enable the User to have normal access to the services provided.
Art. 10. "ixdesignstudio.com" reserves the right to suspend access to the services provided. Ixdesignstudio.com has the right, but not the obligation, to remove information resources and materials published on its site at its discretion.
AMENDMENT OF THE GENERAL TERMS
Art. 11. "ixdesignstudio.com" is obliged to notify the Users of any change in these General Terms and Conditions within 7 days from the occurrence of this circumstance at the email address specified by the User.
Art. 12. When he does not agree with the amendments to the General Terms and Conditions, the User has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason and without owing compensation or penalty. In order to exercise this right, the User must notify "ixdesignstudio.com" within one month of receiving the notification under the preceding Article.
Art. 13. In the event that the User does not exercise his right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the procedure laid down in these General Terms and Conditions, the amendment shall be deemed to have been accepted by the User without objection.
Art. 14. The provisions of the effective legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to all issues not settled by these General Terms and Conditions.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
"Ixdesignstudio.com" collects and uses the information for the purposes of:
▪ direct marketing;
▪ fulfillment of its contractual obligations to the Consumers
"Ixdesignstudio.com" processes personal data of users on the basis of agreements between the User and "ixdesignstudio.com" contract.
The user agrees to the processing of his personal data for direct marketing purposes by marking a check box.
The user can withdraw from the consent at any time by ticking a checkbox located HERE .
Users' personal data are stored for a period of 2 years.
Each User of the site has all the rights for protection of personal data in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation and the law of the European Union. Each User has the right to:
● Awareness (regarding the processing of personal data by the controller);
● Access to your own personal data;
● Correction (if data is incorrect);
● Deletion of personal data (right to be “forgotten”);
● Restriction of processing by the controller or the processor;
● Transferability of personal data between different administrators;
● Objection to the processing of his personal data;
● The data subject is entitled not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling which has legal effects on the data subject or similarly significantly affects it;
● Right to a judicial or administrative remedy in the event that the data subject's rights have been violated.
The user may request deletion if one of the following conditions is true:
● Personal data are no longer required for purposes for which they were otherwise collected or processed;
● The user withdraws his consent on which the data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
● The data user objects to the processing and there are no legitimate grounds for processing to take precedence;
● Personal data were processed illegally;
● Personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law applicable to the controller;
● Personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services to children and consent has been given by the parent responsible for the child.
The user has the right to restrict the processing of his personal data by the controller when:
● Challenge the accuracy of personal data. In this case, limiting processing is for a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of personal data;
● The processing is unlawful, but the User does not want the personal data to be deleted, but instead requires a restriction on their use;
● The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the User requires it for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims;
● object to processing pending verification that the legitimate grounds of the Administrator take precedence over the interests of the User.
Right to portability.
The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him which he has provided to the controller in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and shall have the right to transfer that data to another controller without hindrance from the controller whose personal data data are provided when processing is based on consent or contractual obligation and processing is carried out in an automated manner. When exercising its right to data portability, the data subject shall also have the right to receive personal data directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
Right to object.
Users have the right to object to the controller against the processing of their personal data. The data controller is obliged to suspend processing unless it proves that there are compelling legal grounds for processing that take precedence over the data subject's interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. When objecting to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, the processing should be stopped immediately.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
Each User has the right to file a complaint against unlawful processing of his / her personal data to the Data Protection Commission or to the competent court.
DUTIES OF THE PERSONAL ADMINISTRATOR:
The data controller has the following responsibilities:
● Processes data in accordance with the principles of personal data protection set out in the Regulation, and is able to prove this (accountability);
● Provides data protection at design and default stages;
● Notify the supervisory authority and the data subject in the event of personal data breach, as well as documenting any breach of personal data security, incl. the facts related to the infringement, its consequences, the actions taken to deal with the infringement;
● Performs data protection impact assessments;
● Apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure data security, such as:
■ Ensuring the continued confidentiality, integrity, availability and sustainability of processing systems and services;
■ Timely restoration of availability and access to personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident;
■ Regular testing, evaluation and evaluation of the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures;
■ Collaboration with the data protection supervisory authority in fulfilling the obligations arising from the regulation.
■ Develops and implements internal procedures for accepting, reviewing and responding within one month's time to requests by Users for the exercise of their rights as subjects of personal data.
MAINTENANCE OF THE REGISTER
ixdesignstudio.com ”maintains a register of the processing activities for which I am responsible. This register shall contain all of the following information:
● Administrator contact name and contact information
● processing purposes;
● a description of the categories of data subjects and the categories of personal data;
● the categories of recipients to whom personal data are or will be disclosed, including recipients in third countries or international organizations;
● where possible, the time limits for deletion of the various categories of data;
● where possible, a general description of the technical and organizational security measures.
The governing body of ixdesignstudio.com is the Personal Data Protection Commission (CPDP), in the following coordinates:
Cookies are short text files or small packages of information that are stored through your Internet browser on your terminal device (computer, tablet, laptop or mobile phone) when you visit various sites and pages on the Internet. The primary purpose of cookies is to make the user recognizable when he or she returns to the Website. Some cookies also have a more specific application, such as storing user behavior on the site and making it easier for the user to use the Website. More information about how cookies work can be found on the Internet.
How are cookies used on this Website?
What cookies are used on this Website?
This type of cookies makes it easy for you to use the site, as they store information temporarily, only during the session of the browser used. Usually, the information stored through them is what products or services you have added to your cart, which pages of the site you have visited, and how you came to the information. These cookies do not collect information from your end device and are automatically deleted when you leave the Website or terminate your browser session.
They allow us to store specific browsing information, such as analyzing site visits, how you reached the Website, what pages you viewed, what options you chose, and where you went through this Website. Tracking this information enables us to make improvements to the Website, including correcting errors and expanding content. The storage life of these cookies varies according to their specific purpose.
Our Website links to other sites or embedded content from other sites, such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, partner websites. When you visit or access the content of these sites, cookies may be stored on your terminal device from these websites. It is these cookies that are defined as "third party cookies", and we have no control over the generation and management of these cookies. For this we advise you to seek information about them and how they manage the websites of the third parties concerned.
All browsers allow you to manage cookies from a specially created folder in your browser. You can block cookies from being received, delete all or part of them, or set your cookie preference settings before initiating a visit to our site. Please be aware that deleting or blocking cookies may adversely affect the features of our Website and therefore your user experience on it.
Turn off or block cookies
Controlling, turning off or blocking cookies is governed by your browser settings. Please note that a total ban on the use of all cookies may affect the functional performance of the site, its effectiveness and the access to certain information.
Information for the data controller:
COMET DESIGN Ltd. is a company, registered in the Commercial Register of the Registry Agency, with UIC 201649748, having its registered office and registered address: 1505, Stoil Voyvoda Street No 2, bl. 225, inc. A, fl. 1, ap. 2, Tel: 0887480560; Email: email@example.com.
Contacts of a Privacy Officer:
Data Protection Officer:
Dimitar Penchev Tsanev
Address: 2 Stoil voyvoda Str., Sofia, bl. 225, inc. A, fl. 1, ap. 2
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reasons and purposes for which we use your personal data
We process your personal data on the following grounds:
● The agreement between us and you in order to fulfill our obligations under it;
● Your explicit consent - the purpose is stated on a case-by-case basis;
● In the event of a statutory obligation;
In the following paragraphs, you will find detailed information about the processing of your personal data, depending on the basis on which we process it.
FOR THE PERFORMANCE OF A CONTRACT OR IN THE CONTEXT OF PRE-CONTRACTUAL RELATIONS
We process your personal information to fulfill our contractual and pre-contractual obligations and to enjoy the rights under the contracts entered into with you.
Aims of the processing:
● Identify your identity;
● managing and executing your request and executing a contract;
● preparation of a contract proposal;
● preparing and sending an invoice / invoice for the services you use with us;
● to provide you with all the necessary services and to collect the amounts due for the services used;
● Keep in touch with ordering, request processing, problem reporting and more.
● notification of everything related to the services you use with us;
● identify and / or prevent unlawful acts or actions contrary to our terms of service;
Data we process on this basis:
Based on the contract concluded between us and you, we process information about the type and content of the contractual relationship, as well as any other information related to the contractual relationship, including:
● personal contact information - contact address, email, telephone number;
● identification information - the full name, unique civilian or alien personal number, permanent address;
● data on orders placed;
● full service correspondence - emails, letters, information about your troubleshooting requests, complaints, requests, complaints, feedback we receive from you;
● credit or debit card information, bank account number, or other bank and billing information related to the payments made;
● other information such as:
● Customer ID, code, or other identifier created for identification;
The processing of the personal data provided by us is obligatory for us to be able to conclude the contract with you and to fulfill it. Without providing us with the above information, we would not be able to fulfill our contractual obligations.
We provide personal information to third parties
We provide your personal information to third parties, and our main goal is to provide you with quality, fast and comprehensive service. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties before we make sure that all technical and organizational measures have been taken to safeguard that data, and we strive to exercise strict control over this purpose. In this case, we remain responsible for the privacy and security of your data.
We provide personal information to the following categories of recipients (personal data controllers):
● postal operators and courier companies